Okay I am going to see if I can keep up to the rest of you bloggers. Not much new in the Orr family except that our Dad turned 28(pretty young). SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANE!!! We celebrated yesturday with supper with all the family here in Lethbridge. Thanks for all the phone calls and birthday wishes.
Now on to my pictures. Here are some of the pictures Shane took well on his trip to the first and second round of the NCAA tournament in New Orleans. They had a great time and got to see lots of the city and the swamp. The food was good and the basketball games were so fun and exciting this year. The winner for filling out the braquet this year was, yes once again Meg!!! Duke all the way. The one picture of all the blue cement post is the levels of the flooding in different parts of the city. Then there is a picture of the cement all(levy) and then how they are building all the new homes. Shane said that it was a very stinky, unclean place. That it has always been like that and that the party never ends.
It was a great time!!! But we are happy our Dad is home.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Shane/NCAA
Posted by
smko
at
11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That must have been a great time. The raised house looks interesting but I don't think I'd want to live in it.
Happy Birthday Shane.....You know we love you even though we are two days late.....Good job keeping us posted on what your up to Meg. Keep it comin!
Welcome back to blogging land. Good thing I checked your blog today. Sounds like New Orleans is an interesting place to visit. I guess I will take heavy snowfalls over flooding.
Post a Comment