Okay WOW 3 posts in one day. Yes somebody has my 2 kids so I have a little time. Anyway. I have no pictures but I will share 2 story's that happened in the last few weeks just to make the rest of you moms feel really good.
So on a Monday I was shaving my legs just by putting my legs only in the tub. Then a long came Livy and she wanted in the tub. So in she goes and I finish up. I leave the bath room to dry my legs and finish getting dressed and when I come back she has taken my razor and cut her little finger and cut off 1/4 of finger nail. So we get a band aid and for the rest of the afternoon she rests her finger on a pillow well watching movies. So then Shane comes home from school and reminds me that I need to put those things away as soon as I am done with them. Okay so I feel bad.
Well then Tuesday comes around and I her "LIVY NO THOSE ARE ONLY FOR MOMMY" it is Kale telling her that my Extra strength Liquid Gel caps are not for her but for me and then he takes the bottle from her and comes and gets me. Good Job Kale. I run into the kitchen and take my finger in her mouth and get what is left inside. She only ate 3 but I called the poison control centre and then calculated that she would be fine but might get a little sleepy. Then they also took my name, address and phone number. Probably to come get my kids I thought for sure. Anyway she ended up being just fine didn't even take a nap. But when Shane got home you could imagine how bad I felt when I had to tell him that Livy got some pills out of my purse and eat them. Well I felt pretty bad and wondered what was going to happen on Wed. and if Shane even wanted to leave me home with the kids. Everything turned out just fine the next day and I have learned my lesson.
The Lego Movie
12 years ago



3 comments:
Yes, wow, 3 posts in one day. Don't feel too bad about your mishaps as a mother. Just remember the scar on Jessica's arm from my curling iron, and ask her about getting her stomach pumped after drinking cough syrup (which she said was yummy). Then ask Ryan to show you the scar from stitches he got cutting his own apple, and check out the scar on Brett's forehead from falling while playing in the dirty clothes hamper. Somehow we all made it through, and some of it makes great stories years later!
Yay! New posts to read. Always a welcome sight. Glad everything is going well with Lucas and that none of the mishaps has been too serious.
Oh Meg...what a crazy couple of days. They don't call them the Terrible Two's for nothing. Come to think of it, Brooklyn got her hands on the Children's Advil a few months back...and she's 3. (oops..that didn't help did it!). Fun to see so many posts today! I think you should do it more often!
Post a Comment