Thursday, April 15, 2010

Snow Day






Here are a few pictures of our snow day from Tuesday and Wednesday. Kale and Livy went out to play around 3 on Tuesday and then when we woke up there was about 2 1/2 feet of heavy snow. Shane waited and waited to see if school in the City would be cancelled but come 7:25am there was no report so off he went. When he got there, there was no power and they were calling the bus back to pick up all the kids and send them back home. YA a SNOW DAY FOR CITY KIDS AND TEACHERS! It was so nice to have Shane home for the day. I wasn't feeling well so I was able to take 2 hour nap that I normally would not have gotten. Then we all went out to build a snow man and get WET. It was a very fun and beautiful day. We were the lucky part of the city that never last any power.

0 comments: