Monday, April 30, 2007

HOLIDAY


Well Shane is DONE his BS and so we are off to celebrate. We are packing the family and are off to the largest mall in Canada. We hope it will be lots of fun for Kale and for sure I know the shopping will be Great! So if anybody is bored come and find us. We will have to take lots of pictures. We were looking up the rides on the internet to see if we could see the height limits and so we might have to put Kale in some platforms so he can ride some of the rides. I think he will love it. We are staying in the Hotel there too so it should be relaxing park the car and just hangout eat and play in the Mall. Well till we get home. SEE YA LATER.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time guys. Are you staying in a Theme Room? Hope you all have an awesome and relaxing time (full of great deals shopping too!!!). Last time we went to the waterpark there, I couldn't believe how much fun it was. I felt like a tiny kid again. So fun.

Lorin said...

I was just there at the WEM last Saturday with some of my clients. Just for a couple of hours though. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

that looks way to fun. One day we will go there. What a fun vaca!