Friday, May 4, 2007

FANTASYLAND HOTEL

This is the Door to our room from the inside. The Bathroom is to the left after the entry way.
The living area. When we came in the room there was a Jar full of chocolates that Kale and I didn't have a problem finishing them off before Shane brought everything up to the room. Ok we did save a few for him.
Our king size bed with lovely beding it was very nice. Shane has decided that a King size bed is a NEED not a WANT!!! I think that, that is true as well I love my space.
Everybody enjoying the big tub in the room. Kale always wanted to be in it. He is getting to be a pretty good swimmer.
The kids enjoy the Bed as well. Kale enjoyed it at night as well. He didn't enjoy the air mattress that we brought for him very much.

But we had a great time and it is so nice to be right there in the hotel and the mall at the same time. Nap times were great. Shane would take the kids to the room put them to bed and I would go shopping. I am sure he found something to do in the room with his laptop. We did the waterpark one day. We could have done that all day the kids loved it. Lots of this for little ones to do as well as big. Shane took Kale down some big slides and then he did the little ones on his own. So if any of you want to go we are up for going with if you want. I think that would be fun for the family to go, for those who would like to. But if you want to do lots of things at the mall which you would it would have to be at least 3 days because there is to much fun going on there.
Well Shane is off two night to Spider-Man 3 tonight, so I will have him write his review later on.

2 comments:

Lorin said...

Sounds like you all had a great time. Glad to hear it. Years ago they used to have little rectangular air mattresses to use in the wave pool instead of the round tubes they have now. You could actually ride the waves pretty good and it was a blast.

Brianne said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! I don't think I have ever seen a nicer hotel room. I stayed at the Galaxyland hotel once and my room was nothing like that. I am glad you guys had fun. Too bad we didn't live closer to enjoy it with you!