Thursday, April 5, 2007

LITTLE TROOPER

Poor little Kale had pneumonia this last week. He had, had a fever for about 4 days and was breathing kind of funny so finally on Saturday I took him into a walk in clinic. They did nothing for me and then later that afternoon he was really not being himself so I decide I would go to Emergency. They had us in fast and the doctor that saw us was great and knew exactly what was going on. He had chest Xrays, a cathader, and then 3 trys to get in his little IV. The poor little boy was so sick of being poke and proded. So they admitted us to the Hospital and we stayed for 3 days. I was glad that he would finally get better but it was so hard to just sit in that little room and tell him he couldn't leave.
Kale hated having an IV, he would often try to pull on it. The nurses had that thing taped so well it was going anywhere. We would call it his little hockey glove.
What a cute little boy in his Hospital outfit. The size was a little big, but we didn't care. The size that really fit him only came in pink so we decide bigger and yellow was just right.
Hanging out watching a show on our little TV
Here is a good shot of our little tiny room it was probably 7x12 feet. It was so nice to come home, it even made me think that my little condo was kind of roomy. But Thank you for all your prays, visits, and baby sitting Olivia. It is so nice to be home so I can spend time with both kids. I missed Livy so much but I know she was well taken care of.

3 comments:

Lorin said...

I'm glad to hear that Kale is better now. Maybe I'll see you guys this weekend.

Brianne said...

Oh, he looks so cute in his little hospital gear, but that is sad he was so sick. We have made a few trips to the ER with Dylan and they are not fun. Good luck!

Nancy said...

Poor little guy. He looks so cute though. i'm glad he is doing better and that you are home.