Well see how our camera is broken I have decide to share some pictures of our past Christmas'. They kids are getting so excited. We started our advent tree today where the kids get to take a bag off the tree and take out a treat or a cheap little present. So today was the first day and they had so much fun. I am not sure they really understand that much yet because wanted to open more then just one. He will catch on soon. There is only one thing that I am missing this Christmas season and that in SNOW!!! I can't wait to get a lot of the white stuff that will stay on the ground so that we can go out and play. Shane is done class on the 12th so it will be fun to have him home and not worried about exams or harder classes to come. Have I said how excited I am for Christmas I think it might be harder for me to go to sleep this year then when I was a kid. Well Merry Christmas and hopefully we get a new camera soon so I don't miss out on some great pictures of the kids and my big belly.
The Lego Movie
12 years ago



4 comments:
Hey new posts are always good, even if you use old pictures.
In fact now that I think about it, using old pictures in my blog is one of my most often used excuses for posting at all.
Hey Meg, cute pictures. So why does your blog let me comment and most others don't? maybe cause it's cause i'm not a blogger????anywho, fun pics of the p.j.'s we are all getting really excited around here for the holidays to be here. see ya soon....love johy
Yah, we love pictures of all kinds, even old ones. Christmas with little kids is really fun. I think I might rent one this year!
Johy - Each person with a blog chooses his/her own settings regarding who can leave a comment. Some people don't put any restrictions on and allow anonymous comments. Others are different.
If you would like to leave comments on more blogs (that don't allow anonymous ones) you just have to create a google account; basically choose a name, password and all that. It's nothing major and you don't need to create a blog of your own, you just need to sign up. The you will be free to comment to your heart's content, and you won't even need to type your name anymore because it will already say it's from you. Come on, go for it!
Post a Comment