Well it has been so long since I have done anything on here so I am now going to start trying to do better. Today was our ultrasound and it went great. We had a guy do it that knew a lot and was very fast. Fast is important when you have a full bladder and they insist on pushing on it. That should have a post of its own. But the baby is doing great. It looks like it is 20 weeks along and as far as he could see everything is functioning the way it should be. YA!!! We feel so blessed to have this little on its way to our family and to be doing so well after all it has been through already in its short life so far. For those that don't know, when I was 9 weeks Pregnant I had my appendix out. It went good and we have just been waiting for this day to see that our child has all its fingers and toes and that it is healthy as for as we can know for now. We are very blessed and can't wait to have a new member of our little family.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Recently I placed my list of family blogs in an official blogger "blog list". By doing this it automatically shows when each blog was last updated and puts the most recently updated ones at the top. (for the ones that have their site feed on).
So when I went to my blog page and saw SMKO at the top of the list having been updated only 30 minutes ago I was a bit surprised and thought that there must be some malfunction.
I was relieved to find that you had actually made a new post and that everything was working normally. Welcome back.
I'm glad to hear that everything seems well with your baby. You must be very excited.
Glad to see you post again. That's great that your ultrasound went so well. And I love your pregnancy counter on the top of the page!!!
Congratulations on the news of your baby! Are your other kiddos excited about it? I hope that you are feeling better and please update when you can. Love ya!
your blogging again! Yay!!!! Congrats again on the baby. Do you know what you are having?
Post a Comment