Hair is a very precious thing to our children. They don't seem to have much of it early on in life. But he are so happy that Livy's is growing much faster then Kale's ever did. The other day I thought I would try to scrunch her hair becuase it is kind of kinkie and looks like it wants to curl but might be to dry. Any way it turned out pretty cute and she looked like a pretty little girl. It is fun to have some hair to play around with. She didn't like it much but well that is the story of a girls life. I just hope that the top will start growing some time soon. But we love her anyway and she lights up our lifes. She has such a personality it is fun to watch her. Good thing she has a great big brother to keep her happy.
Friday, March 21, 2008
HAIR
Posted by
smko
at
11:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm starting to think the hair (or LACK of) is a trait that runs in this family line. Our kids as well-are bald till their TWO!
Olivia's hairstyle is darling. Perhaps, the sign of a cute head of curls one day! Don't count on them coming in any time soon though:))
Megan Hardy ORR? Is this really you? Is this your offspring! She is darling and it is so fun to see your family. This is Mary (Bevans) Newton from the old Cardson 3rd ward and I was just following people's blogs and found yours! Are you living in Cardston then? Two kids? Very fun to see you! You can find us at www.nickandmary.blogspot.com
Post a Comment