Monday, February 25, 2008

BEST BABY SITTER

I have to tell you this little story. When we got home from Okotoks we had quite a few messages on the answering machine. One was from Grandma Orr saying that they want to come out to the temple. But it was from Thursday night and so we figured they had already come. But called wanted to call and talk any like always. So we called and they hadn't come to the temple but because we were home they would come tonight being Saturday. So we were all so excited to see Grandpa and Grandma and they brought Uncle Brody with them. SO Shane and I went to the temple as well that night with them. Brody was happy to watch both of our kids for us like always. So off we went, and it was so nice. It is always great to be able to go together but also with parents or family. When we got home everybody seemed to be just fine. Then Brody told us what happened well we were gone. Oliva has been a little runny out the back end lately and she pooped not only up her back to all the way to her neck and shoulders. So he gave her a bath changed her and then play Wii with them. He did so great and we are so glad that he already know that he is going to make some pretty women really happy someday. He will be a great dad and a great helper. We always feel like our kids are in good hands when Uncle Brody is around. Thank You Brody you are great. I am sure we will all have some great laughs about this for a little while. YOU ARE AWESOME AND WE LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun. Good for Brody! All good men know how to change diapers without complaining!!!!

Anonymous said...

So fun. Good for Brody! All good men know how to change diapers without complaining!!!!

Anonymous said...

So fun. Good for Brody! All good men know how to change diapers without complaining!!!!

Anonymous said...

Not sure what happened there, I hit enter a couple too many times thinking my computer froze. Sorry about that. It looks like I REALLY mean what I said hey?