Sunday, April 20, 2008

AWESOME

Well I thought I would put up a quick post to let you all know how much we are enjoying our holiday. It is a wonderful place and has been so great to be here. The stories about the people and the homes that are here are very interesting and touching. It has also been fun being here with my parents. They are so lucky to be here and to be able to stay for so long. It really takes some time to take it all in here. We will post some pics and maybe some of our favourite things when we get home. I don't think I can say that I have been on a holiday where I was excited to go home but it will be hard to leave family and also this very special place where so much history took place.

0 comments: