The Lego Movie
12 years ago
"Time passes quickly. Many parents say that it seems like yesterday that their children were born. Now those children are grown, perhaps with children of their own. 'Where did the years go?' they ask. We cannot call back time that is past, we cannot stop time that now is, and we cannot experience the future in our present state. Time is a gift, a treasure not to be put aside for the future but to be used wisely in the present." Thomas S. Monson
1 comments:
OK, so I had to leave a comment and Thank You for posting these on your blog. My girls ask if they can watch your blog and I gladly let them. It's a 2 for 1 deal, they sit here and giggle away and I can get dinner done without them all on my legs. Could you find anything a little LONGER next time to post. Longer...like 1 or 2 hours?
Post a Comment