Monday, June 4, 2007

GRAD

This picture is of all the Grads walking from the big building that you can see from scence drive.(that big long one) They walked to the new Gym. Pretty fun.
Shane excepting his Certificate from some important person that was dressed kinda funny.
Way to go Dad we are so Proud of you and now just a few more years to go! We can't wait to be done.
What a handsome Grad. To bad he didn't have time to shave the picture would have been just that much nicer.

Well Friday morning was Shane's Grad. It was a very nice program only 2 speakers which was nice seeing how I took the kids with me. After they severed Juice and Cookies and had time to take pictures. That night Shane and I went out to Ric's Grill (Lethbridge Water tower) for dinner. It was sooooooooooooooo good. I don't think I had very tip so well in my life everything was just amazing!!! We had a gift certificate so that even made it that much nicer. Any way Shane is glad to be done that part of his education and can't wait to start the ED program here in Lethbridge. YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Shane, We are all proud of you! Just keep it going and you'll bennifit from all that hard work!!!

Lorin said...

Congratulations Shane! Well done.

Anonymous said...

Nicely done Shane. Must feel good hey to compelte your schooling. (Not sure how that feels but I'll live it vicariously through you until I finish someday!!). Congrats and good luck in the next little bit ahead.

Krissy said...

Congratulations! I bet that's a great feeling to be moving on to the next step. You'll be teaching before you know it.
-Ray

Krissy said...

Megan what are you guys up to? We need a new post. More pictures of your growing kids. Hope you are all dong well.